- 500gr cabbage
- 150gr green onion
- 300gr ground pork
- 50gr diced shallot
- 20gr ground pepper
- 30gr broth mix powder (optional)
- Oyster sauce
- Clean the cabbage and detach the leaves.
- Leave 100gr of the green onion aside and chop the rest.
- Prepare a pot of boiling water. Add 1 tsp of salt. Boil the cabbage for 3 minutes then remove.
- Blanch the unchopped green onion in boiling water for 30 seconds and remove.
- Marinate ground pork with 20gr ground pepper, 50gr chopped green onion, 30gr broth mix powder, 50gr diced shallot, and 1 tbsp of oyster sauce. Marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Mix the meat and other items together. Cover with plastic wrap and leave for 20 minutes.
- Spread out a cabbage leaf on a cutting board. Take about 15 grams of marinated pork and squeeze it into a tight rectangle.
- Put meat on the cabbage leaf, fold two sides of the leaf and roll.
- Use a strand of whole boiled green onion to tie the roll. Repeat rolling and tying of leaves until you run out of ingredients.
- 10. Prepare a pot of boiling water. Add 1 tbsp of broth mix and 2 tsp of sugar. Remove the foam (if any).
- Put all the cabbage rolls in the pot. If more foam appears while cooking, skim off.
Cook for about 15 minutes. Serve the soup in a bowl, accompanied by rice.
This content is also available in: Tiếng Việt