- 1 potato
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 100g shiitake mushrooms
- 1 shallot
- 1 garlic bulb
- 1 lemongrass stalk
- 500ml coconut water
- 200ml coconut milk
- 250ml water
- 2 tbsp annatto oil
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- Cut the potato, sweet potatoes, and carrots into pieces, around 2 cm thick. Add cooking oil to a pan and quickly fry potatoes and carrots until slightly golden.
- Finely chop the shallot, garlic, and lemongrass.
- Put a medium-sized pot over low heat. Add 2 tablespoons of annatto oil, chopped shallot, garlic, and lemongrass and fry, stirring frequently, until fragrant. Add potato, sweet potatoes, and carrots.
- When everything is cooked, add about 250 ml of water and 1 tbsp. of curry powder.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 tbsp. of sugar, 1/2 tbsp. of vegetarian seasoning powder, and 1/4 tbsp of salt.
- Add 500 ml of coconut water and 200 ml of coconut milk for a sweet richness.
- Add the shiitake mushrooms and stir until cooked, then turn off the heat. 8. Serve with bread or rice.
This content is also available in: Tiếng Việt