- Rice vermicelli
- Bean sprouts
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 king oyster mushrooms
- 200g tofu
- 300g soy-bean curd
- 100g vegetarian ham
- Annatto oil
- Vegan fish sauce
- Fermented bean curd
- Chicken powder
1. Rinse tomatoes with water, cut into quarters.
2. Rinse king oyster mushrooms with water, cut into bite-size squares.
3. Cut vegetarian ham into squares of 3mm thickness.
4. Cut tofu into bite-sized squares. Heat oil in a pan and fry the tofu until all sides are golden, set aside.
5. Heat oil in a pan and add the tomatoes. Season with 1 tbsp of chicken powder, 1 tbsp of sugar, ½ tbsp of salt, 2 tbsp of fermented bean curd, and toss thoroughly.
Then add ½ tbsp of vegan fish sauce and continue to toss.
6. Add 2 king oyster mushrooms and 1 tbsp of annatto oil, then stir well.
7. Add the fried tofu, let it cook for 5 minutes and turn off the heat.
8. Boil 500ml water in a large pot. Add the mixture in the pan (tomatoes, king oyster mushroom, and tofu) and stir thoroughly.
This content is also available in: Tiếng Việt