Emma Pham has a cooking website named banoitrokieumy.com and a cooking channel on Youtube named Emma Pham Kitchen. She is the founder of an Eat Clean and Healthy community with over 100,000 members on Facebook. Emma is currently studying at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) in New York.
Her goal is to “Change eating habits to prevent disease, improve health and physique.” The Eat Clean recipes are diverse, simple to make and contain easy-to-find ingredients. “Emma’s Eat Clean menus are not a diet,” she explains. “They are healthy recipes. Achieving a healthy life is a journey that takes time. It is still about your meals, but it is also about slowly changing your habits.”
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 100 grams pineapple
- 100 grams mango
- 1 orange
- 1 tbsp chia seed
- 2 tbsp flaxseed
- 1 tbsp whey protein powder (optional)
- 500ml water
Whirl together in blender until smooth.
- 400 grams chicken breast meat, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1 bundle cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 40 grams butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 package bread crumbs
- 60ml of cooking oil
- Cut the chicken breast in half and pound both halves until thin.
- Mix butter, garlic, pepper, cilantro leaves, and salt, then spread on each chicken half and roll. Use a toothpick to hold the rolls together.
- Add a pinch of salt to flour in a bowl, then roll the chicken evenly in the flour.
- Mix eggs in a bowl, dip chicken rolls in, then quickly place in bowl of bread crumbs until covered.
5. Add cooking oil to pan, heat then put in the chicken and fry.
Cook until the meat is done.
This content is also available in: Tiếng Việt