- 2 whole seabass
- 100gr dry glass noodles
- 50gr minced shallot
- 50gr minced garlic
- 10gr julienned galangal root
- 10gr julienned goat horn chili
- 50gr chopped shiitake mushrooms
- 50gr chopped wood-ear mushrooms
- 4 tbsp soybean paste
- Fried onion flakes
- Seasonings: sugar, broth mix ground pepper, and soy sauce.
- Marinate fish with 1 tablespoon of soybean paste, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of seasoning powder and 1 teaspoon of ground pepper. Mix well and let the fish sit for 30 minutes.
- Soak the dried glass noodles in water for 5 minutes. Take the glass noodles out of the water and pat dry.
- Add cooking oil to a pan and wait until it simmers, add the minced shallot and garlic to stir-fry until fragrant. Add the julienned galangal root and goat horn chili. Stir the mixture until the garlic turns gold.
- 4. Add the shiitake and wood-ear mushrooms to the pan. Stir evenly until mushrooms barely cooked. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of soy sauce. Continue to stir the mixture for a few minutes to let the mushrooms absorb the seasonings. Add 2 tablespoons of soybean paste and fried onion flakes.
- Then add glass noodles to the pan. Add 1 tablespoon of soybean paste. Stir evenly for about 5 minutes, then turn off heat.
- Put fish in a steamer pot for 30 minutes. Add stir-fried mixture on top of the fish. Put the lid on and wait for 2 minutes.
- Put the fish on a plate and serve.
This post is also available in: Tiếng Việt