Originally called the Festival of the Festivals, the Toronto International Film Festival – TIFF – is one of the biggest cinema events in North America. The festival typically runs for 11 days, starting from the Thursday after Labor Day in Canada. This year, it fell on Sept 9 and ran until Sept 18.
TIFF’s 46th edition was in a hybrid format, with in-person, drive-in, and open-air cinema screenings. If you miss this year’s event, don’t worry. Sammy will share a few recommended movies that you should watch.
Đăng ký kênh Culture Channel để cập nhật video mới nhất hàng ngày.
- ✅ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/CultureChannel
- ✅ Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3oDGd98
- ✅ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/culturemagazin
- ✅ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/culturemagazin
- ✅ Website: https://culturemagazin.com
- ✅ Đăng ký tạp chí in: https://www.culturemagazin.com/subscribe
This content is also available in: Tiếng Việt