Ingredients of a Chocolate Lava Cake:
- 3 eggs
- 150gr dark chocolate
- 100gr butter
- 10gr sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp rum
- 2 tsp all-purpose flour
- Round molds
- Crack three eggs into a large mixing bowl. Add 10gr sugar, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp rum and beat mixture evenly. Sift 2 tsp of all-purpose flour into the mixture. Keep beating until the mixture is even.
- Boil water in the lower part of a double boiler. In the upper part, add 150gr dark chocolate and 100gr butter. Stir until fully melted. Turn heat off.
- Pour melted chocolate and butter into the beaten egg mixture from step 1. Whisk well.
- Grease the molds lightly with a small amount of butter. Dust the edges with flour.
- Pour mixture from step 3 into molds. Make sure they are only 2/3 full. Bake at 190 degrees C for about 10 minutes.
- Take cakes out of molds and lightly coat tops with powdered sugar to decorate.
Enjoy the chocolate lava cake with loved ones!
Be sure to check out our YouTube channel @CultureChannel for more tasty recipes, tips and tricks, adventurous travel videos and more~
Find more travel and food story here.
This post is also available in: Tiếng Việt