Dolce & Gabbana’s new collection is a tribute to Italy that reflects the feminine, romantic make-up of the models. To create the look:
- Apply Essential UV Cream.
- Apply Sheer Radiance Primer on top.
- Apply Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation, then smudge from the middle of the face to the ears, ensuring that transitions aren’t visible.
- Perfect Luminous Concealer to cover small blemishes or dark circle.
- Bacio 59 Blush makes the cheeks look fresh and rosy-tinted.
- Eva 3 Illuminator applied above the cheekbones and on the tip of the nose.
- Fixate the look with The Pressed Powder, applied around the nose and on the forehead.
The Eyes and Eyebrows
Apply Nude 3 Perfect Mono Eyeshadow to the eyelid.
- Apply the two mixed brown shades of the palette The Smoky 105 Eyeshadow Quad on the eyelid fold.
- The Luna 4 Illuminator at the inner corner of the eye and under the eyebrow which opens the eyes.
- The Chocolate 10 Eyeliner is applied along the upper lash line. The lashes are curled first with an eyelash curler.
- Put on The Black 1 Volumized Mascara which lengthens the lashes.
- Emphasize the eyebrows with a Soft Brown 1 and Mocha 3 The Brow Liner, and fill the small gaps.
Only subtle lip colors are applied: With a mixture of the shades Dolce Nudo 124, Miss Dolce 134, Dolce Dolcezza 212, Dolce Rosa 222, Dolce Sogno 223, Dolce Mamma 229, and Dolce Excelsa 512 of the Dolce Matte Lipstick, with the Mamma 17, Rosa 16, Dolcezza 15, Bacio 18 and Soft 6 lip liner the outer edge of the natural lip line is traced.
- The Bella 210 The Nail Lacquer on the nails, rounds off the look.