This content is also available in: Vietnamese
My favorite season has to be fall. I love the colorful leaves, I can wear smart scarves and cute boots and, of course, eat pumpkin! Here is one of my favorite dessert recipes, a unique twist on a classic.
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbsp. pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- 4 pieces of graham crackers
- 2 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil or melted butter
- In large bowl, crush graham crackers fine and mix with coconut oil. Press into the bottom of small glass cooking jars.
- In another large bowl mix all the filling ingredients. Scoop into jars on top of the crust, leaving about half an inch to the rim.
- Pre-heat oven to 350˚F and bake for 30 minutes.
- You can also use a regular store-bought pie crust and bake for 35-40 minutes.
Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.