This content is also available in: Vietnamese
- CND SUPPLIES
- CND Speedey Top Coat
- CND VINYLUX® Weekly Top Coat
- CND VINYLUX® Weekly Polish Colors:
- Cream Puff
- Black pool
- ART SUPPLIES
- White Striping Tape
- E.P. the natural nail. (For details see our “VINYLUX® Polish System Application” Step-by-Steps.)
- Apply two thin layers of VINYLUX® Cream Puff and allow to dry.
- Apply a thin layer of CND Speedy Top Coat and allow to completely dry.
- Using striping tape, divide the nail into equal thirds vertically and horizontally to form a checkerboard grid on the nail.
- Apply a thin layer of VINYLUX® Black Pool in the centre square of the nail as well as the four corner squares. Repeat with a second coat of VINYLUX® Black Pool and immediately remove striping tape and allow to dry.
- Apply a thin layer of CND Speedey Top Coat and allow to completely dry.
- Apply white striping tape in the same grid pattern as before to provide definition to the painted checks. Trim excess striping tape from the free edge and side wall of the nails.
- Apply a thin layer of VINYLUX® Top Coat and allow to dry.