This content is also available in: Vietnamese
Say goodbye to the hot patio weather and hello to the wind-chilled fall breeze! Mother Nature has been quite unpredictable lately. Fall is fast approaching, if not already here. Here are some tips on how to prepare your wardrobe from summer to the fall season.
- Maxi Dresses – Keep your maxi dresses by pairing it with a classic jean or denim jacket. Denim never goes out of style.
- Summer Dresses – Rock the summery look by pairing your dress with a pair of stockings. You can find a good pair of stockings almost anywhere, from the dollar store to a designer boutique.
- Skirts – Throw on a pair of black tights to keep you warm! With all the multiple pairs of black tights you probably own, you’ll have enough tights to flaunt this transitional look for the entire week.
- White Pants – Cover up with a classic leather jacket. Just like denim, leather will definitely never go out of style.
- Crop Tops – Add an oversize blazer and colored pants or skirt to complete the fall look. Since most of your body is covered, showing a little midriff won’t hurt anyone!
For more tips on how to dress for the fall season, please email us at email@example.com or visit us at our website at www.DesignerSwap.ca