This content is also available in: Vietnamese
As the temperature continues to drop, the more layers you add. Sometimes figuring out what to wear during the cold fall and winter days or nights, may lead to “I’d rather stay home” moments. Don’t let the weather stop you from looking fashionable and chic!
Here are five fashion tips on how to look chic yet warm for the winter season:
- Faux fur: Faux fur is a stylish addition to your winter outfit that will not only make you look trendy but will keep you nice and cozy.
- Colorful toque: Add a cute red or neutral-tone toque to your outfit to keep your head warm and your look hot. Especially if your outfit is mainly black, a toque adds a great pop of color.
- Knee-high boots: The higher, the better. Knee-high boots will not only keep your legs warm, they are a trendy way to add pizzazz to your dresses, jeans, or tights. Add a pair of knee-high socks inside the boots to keep your legs extra toasty.
- Oversize scarves: Accessorizing in winter is super easy and fun. Scarves are a great accessory to throw on especially if you are on the go. Oversize scarves give many different looks. Test out different ways to rock your scarf with your wintery outfits.
- Boyfriend sweaters: Similar to boyfriend t-shirts or boyfriend jeans for spring and summer looks, rock your “boyfriend” sweater this winter. Pair it with tights or skinny jeans to add depth and body shape to your overall look.
Do you need help putting outfits together from your closet? Did you know Designer Swap offers Image Consultant and Personal Shopper services? Contact us today to learn more about our wardrobe and image services.