This content is also available in: Vietnamese
In the Lunar calendar, 2017 is the Year of the Rooster. Chicken is a popular domesticated species and also a key source of food for people. Almost everyone, regardless of their financial means, have tasted chicken eggs. In addition to their nutritional benefits, chicken eggs are also favored by women for cosmetic and beauty treatments.
Both the yolk and the egg whites are useful for beauty care; they whiten your skin, nurture it and prevent acne. The natural method of whitening skin using chicken eggs has recently become popular among ladies. Not only is it effective, but time and cost-efficient as well.
- Reducing eye wrinkles
Wrinkles are everyone’s enemy, particularly for women. To reduce eye wrinkles, apply a thick coat of egg whites to the eye area and leave for one hour, then wash off.
Mix two yolks with three tablespoons of honey and three tablespoons of wheat flour. Use a Q-tip to apply the mixture on your face. After 15 to 20 minutes, wash with warm water. Both egg yolk and egg whites are very useful for anti-aging.
- Whitening skin
Separate egg whites into a bowl, whip until fluffy, then apply it on your face with Q-tip. Wait until it dries, wash with mineral water (exclusive for skin) and apply moisturizing cream.
- Moisturizing skin
Boil three to five eggs, then remove the whites and keep boiling the yolk on low heat until it changes into a liquid, brown mixture. Pour the mixture into a container and store it in the fridge. Each day after washing your face, apply this egg oil all over the face to keep your skin soft and glowing.
- Improving dry skin
To make your skin softer and brighter, mix one yolk with one tablespoon of olive oil or milk scum (milk cream) and apply the mixture on your face. Wait around 20 minutes for it to dry and wash with clean water.
- Nourishing dry, chapped skin
Mix the yolk with honey and wheat flour and apply on your face with a Q-tip. Wash after 15 to 20 minutes. Applying regularly can help prevent acne and keep your skin from being chapped in the winter days. It brightens and smoothens your skin as well.
- Eliminating freckles
Soak egg yolk with liquor for a week. Then carefully grind it and apply onto your face on a daily basis for around one hour. Wash with warm water.
- Removing excess facial oil
Stir one egg white with lemon juice for three minutes. Directly apply it onto your face. Avoid the area around the eyes. After 40 minutes, wash with warm water. This type of mask is suitable for oily skin. For best results, after washing, dry your skin with a soft towel and apply moisturizer for oily skin immediately.
- Curing dandruff
Put the yolk into a bowl, stir it up, adding a bit of fresh pork bile fluid (or substitute with olive oil). After washing your hair, apply this mixture on the hair root and promptly massage your head. Wash after 10 minutes. Repeat once a week.
- Preventing hair loss
Mix a tablespoon of honey, one egg yolk, one tablespoon of sesame oil, two tablespoons of shampoo and a few drops of onion extract. Stir, apply the mixture on your hair and wrap your head with a thin polyester cap. Heat the upper part of the cap with a hot towel. After 1 to 2 hours, wash with shampoo. Do it once a day and after a while, your hair loss will be reduced.
- Nurturing your hands
Soft hands are what every girl craves for. To make it come true, evenly mix one egg white with two tablespoons of milk and one tablespoon of honey and leave for 15 minutes. Then wash and apply hand cream. Do it once a week and you will pride yourself on your silky hands.
The whitening magic of EGG WHITES
Egg whites enable a firm and rejuvenated skin and is friendly on all types of skin, even sensitive ones. It’s also a great eliminator of excess oil.
- Step 1: Wash your face with warm towel to widen your pores (so that your skin becomes more absorbent of nutrients).
- Step 2: Separate egg whites into a bowl and evenly stir until it bubbles. People with oily skin should add some lemon extract.
- Step 3: Apply the egg whites on your entire face (avoid the eye area) in clockwise upward motion and wait 15 to 20 minutes for the mask to dry.
- Step 4: Remove all egg whites with a soaked warm towel.
Egg white mask
Separate the egg white in a bowl. Evenly whip and apply on your face using Q-tip or makeup cotton. Keep it in place until the mask dries and wash with clean water. Apply some moisturizer following the mask. Do it frequently, two or three times a week, and your skin will look much brighter and smoother.
Whitening magic of EGG YOLK
Egg yolk contains water and lipids that efficiently retain moisture for your cells, making your skin softer. Yolk-based masks are particularly useful for those who have dry or chapped skin. In addition, nutrients in egg yolk also moisturize and nurture dull skin.
- Protein: Protein is the component of tissues that enhance the elasticity and heal all wounds on the skin
- Vitamin A: heal dry and chapped skin
- Vitamin B2: protect cells from harmful free radicals
- Vitamin B3: Work as an antibacterial enzyme that also helps to moisturize your skin
- Zinc: Slow down the aging process and cure toughest acnes
Yolk excels at nurturing and moisturizing your skin, which also protects and prevents the aging process. You should make use of the yolk after applying egg white mask.
+ Separate the egg and evenly stir the yolk
- Apply the yolk onto your face the same way you do with the white and let it rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash with cool water to close your pores
+ Ingredients: one yolk, ¼ ripe avocado and 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- Smash avocado in a small bowl until it is fine and smooth.
- Mix in all the remaining ingredients.
- Apply the mixture onto your face with clean fingers in a bottom-up clockwise motion and wait for 15 minutes.
- Clean your face with warm water and dry it with a soft towel. You will find your skin silky afterwards.
- This mask moisturizes and nurtures your skin with its useful vitamins and lipids.